Leguano barefoot shoes were designed in Germany by a group of movement specialists and barefoot professionals. After experiencing the negative effects of running in stiff shoes with maximal support, they began researching the benefits of running barefoot. They found that after a gradual and safe transition to running barefoot, people (including themselves) commonly experienced less injuries and pain associated with running.
Despite the company’s initial focus being on barefoot “running shoes”, their ultimate goal was to help improve the health and well-being of the entire human population. Therefore, they came together and began creating a new type of footwear – A top quality and stylish barefoot shoe that would allow everyone to enjoy the freedom and comfort of being barefoot!
Leguanos are designed to protect the wearer’s feet without restricting their full range of motion. The uppers are made with kunert-twisted fabric which contributes to the following characteristics:
* Elasticity: the upper material expands to fit comfortably snug and returns to its original shape when you take them off
* Breathability: the material combination does not suffocate your feet, but instead effectively allows them to breath
* Lightweight: without the added weight of thick shoes they are extremely comfortable and great for travel
* Moisture-wicking: Any sweat or water is not absorbed or trapped in the shoe but is forced to the outside
* Quick-drying: They dry very quick on and off the feet (especially the “sneaker style”)
* Antibacterial: the material fights bacteria keeping them fresher for longer
The wear-resistant soles are made of 100% Lifolit® - a highly flexible material that allows your feet to move freely. It is also very durable and provides protection from most sharp materials, including broken glass. This makes them suitable for a wide variety of outdoor activities such as walking, hiking, and camping. The soles are also slip-resistant, making them ideal for use on hardwood floors, in the gym, and for various water sports (ex. Boating, paddle boarding, kayaking, sea dooing..etc).
Finally, leguanos are machine-washable!! Follow these simple instructions to clean your shoes and prolong their life:
* Place in a mesh bag
* Use a warm or cold wash
* Do not use fabric softener
* Air dry
Leguano barefoot shoes are truly ground-breaking. Their unique combination of functionality, quality, and style sets them apart from other barefoot shoe brands.
Free your feet and go barefoot with German-made leguanos!!
FIND YOUR CLOSEST LEGUANO PARTNER
Naturkost- und Kräuterladen
BVBA Smart Athlete
H. Cartonstraat 35
Leguano North America
55 Queen St.
T: 888 738-9197
J S International General Trading LLC
P.O. Box: 27904
Dubai – U.A.E
Mr. Subramanian Nemam
Office: M4, Zabeel Buisness Avenue
Behind Karama General Psot Office
Go Barefoot Now
The Garden Centre 3rd Floor Lot #09
Cilandak Commercial Estate
Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO
TERRA VITAL S.A.
4 RUE DES JONCS/Bat9
NL-3852 ZK ERMELO
T: +31 341 495 254
379, BD. Med V Appt 1 Bis.
Rabat / Maroc
sana-X GmbH – sana-shop.at
DVL Postfach 72
ENTER Sp. z o.o.
ul. Kraszewskiego 8/2
PL 58-500 Jelenia Gora;
Tel.: +48 75 644 8140