Walk barefoot in the snow? Say what?! It’s easy when you slip on a pair of Leguano barefoot boots. These boots give you the benefits of a walking barefoot but with the warmth of a boot.
What is a Leguano barefoot boot and what are some of their benefits?
1. Zero drop boot means your heel and toes are at the same height. Walking in these boots will put your feet in a natural and stable position, strengthening the muscles we aren’t used to using. A zero-drop shoe gives you better posture and decreases you risk of injury to your feet, ankles, knees and lower back
2. Lightweight. If you are tired of trudging in around in a big heavy boot, then these barefoot boots are for you. They are so lightweight you will barely feel like you are wearing anything on your feet
3. LIFOLIT ® sole is flexible and allows for the natural movement of your foot. It provides superior traction in snow and slippery conditions while providing very good ground contact.
4. Warm lining protects feet from harsh conditions such as wind and cold. Water-repellent to keep feet dry.
5. Wide toe box allows toes to move, improving circulation and keeping feet warm
6. Stylish, super-comfy, durable.
7. So flexible they can roll up into a ball. Ideal for packing in a backpack, purse or carry-on!
There are 3 styles of Leguano barefoot boots to choose from.
1. The Kozmo is vegan lace up boot that is warmly lined and water-repellent. Stylish addition to any outfit.
2. The Chester is lined with virgin wool to provide extra warmth. This stylish lace-up boot gives you protection and insulation while being extremely lightweight and flexible.
Stop stuffing your feet into big clunky uncomfortable boots. Give your feet some freedom in a Leguano barefoot boot.