There’s nothing quite like the feeling of being completely surrounded by water, breathing in fresh air, and trying to stay balanced as wave after wave strikes from every angle. If you’re a passionate boater (or simply love being on the water), you know exactly what I’m talking about!!
Whether you’re pedaling, rowing, maneuvering a Sea-Doo, steering at the helm, pulling a boat in from the docks, or hanging on to a tube for dear life, the struggle is usually the same…
Finding the PERFECT type of footwear AKA “water shoes”.
The goal is to have something on your feet that:
– Will stay snug, even when they get wet
– Have a really good grip to reduce the chance of slipping
– Protect the bottom of your feet when you step off or if you fall in the water
– Dry quickly and are easy to clean
Here is why leguano barefoot shoes make the most incredible boat shoe!!
Leguano barefoot shoes:
– Are specially designed to stay comfortably snug, even in wet conditions
– Have non-marking, non-slip soles that reduce the risk of falls and never leave a mark!
– Protect your feet from most sharp objects including rocks, shells, sea urchins, and even broken glass
– Are durable, designed to be long-lasting (soles last 1000km running on asphault)
– Dry very quickly on feet or hanging and are machine-washable
– Are very compact and lightweight, making them easy to pack and travel with
– Are very stylish and versatile, making them WAY more than just a “water shoe”
Finally, leguanos are barefoot shoes, meaning they are extremely light, flexible, and have a zero-drop heal. These qualities will give you the feeling of being barefoot and balanced, allowing you to perform your best at whatever your activities of choice are!!